Friday, September 6, 2013

SHEMAR MOORE ~ Some Favorite LOVING MOORE Caption Photos


"Gonna pop that dude on the tread machine if he don't stop checkin'
out my ass." ~ Hitsugaya


(From Shug to SHEMAR)

"You promised me some female doggies if I came with you to do this interview.
And don't even think about me using my puppy dog eyes to get you laid.
No way! I'm finished until I get a female." ~Ng


"Dude, you might not want to press on my tummy like that. My gun
is loaded." ~ Dragonfly


(Man behind SHEMAR)
"I hate him. I hate his stupid cop show, and I know damn well he's lying
to them. No way he's twelve inches long." ~ Dimack

(Man behind SHEMAR)
"Why can't I look like him?" ~ Gibra


"I swear I'm gonna have mono by the end of the night." ~ PhattyChyk"


"...an when we get back to my room, daddy's gonna let you play with
his tickle stick." ~ Hitsugaya



~ Kordi789

No comments:

Post a Comment